Friday, July 31, 2009

Nendoroid Mio Akiyama

K-On fans have been jumping about in glee even since news that the cast of K-On were scheduled to be nendorised. As seen in the WF 09 coverage nendoroid coverage, the other 3 girls from K-On will soon follow this nendo of Mio Akiyama.

Although I have heard great things about the K-On anime, I have not had the time to watch it yet. So the dilemma now is whether to get a nendoroid of basically yet another japanese schoolgirl in uniform... I do like the bass guitar and an amp accessories that come with the nendo but if purely looking at the design of the nendoroid itself, I don't find anything special.

I do foresee that once I watch the anime though, odds are I would want to get nendos of the cast (like what happend with Lucky Star)... tough decisions.

Oh well.. here are the standard specs and pics of a nendoroid figure intro. Probably nothing new to you since I did cover it before.

You can pre-order yours HERE at PlayAsia. They ship internationally.

Specs
Product name Nendoroid Mio Akiyama (あきやま みお ねんどろいど)
Series K-ON!
Price 3,500Yen
Release Date 2009/11
Specifications Complete painted ABS&PVC posable figure - approx 10cm(H)
Sculptor Yukiwo Ageta (Max Factory)
Sculpting Assistance Nendoron

Credits:http://www.goodsmile.info/detail/eng/2558/Nendoroid+Mio+Akiyama.html
Cheers
Surge

No comments:

Post a Comment