Monday, July 27, 2009

WonderFest 2009 Coverage - Nendoroids


Hi
This will be the first installment of WF 2009 ( Wonderful Life for you 10) coverage featuring one of my favorites, NENDOROIDS. I will cover items by product line and having scoured through 11 different sites trying to sift out the best pics. So stay tuned and here we go :)

K-On Nendoroids


Phantom -Requiem for the Phantom


CANAAN

Character Vocal Series 03
Kara no Kyoukai
Nendoroid Shiki

Miku Hatsune × Studio GLAD Racing

Other Nendoroids (basically I dun know where they are from, feel free to leave a comment and point them out)
Uncolored Prototypes

In the works with not even prototypes yet
Nendoroid Petits
Phat Company Nendoroid Playset

Credits:
http://blog.hobbystock.jp/report/2009/07/tp0174.html
http://www.moeyo.com/2009/07/wf2009s_nendoroid.html
Special Thanks to Gits_Sac from SGC for posting links to all the sites first :)
Cheers
Surge

4 comments:

  1. The first "Other Nendoroid" is Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai. I suggest everybody who might read this to watch those movies right now. The sixth is coming out in October.

    I am so happy that I'm seeing Nendoroids that I'll be wanting...Luka's a must, and so is Marisa!!! I was overjoyed when I saw Reimu was released, but does this mean we're getting more Touhou?! I WANT A PATCHOULI NENDOROID :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanks for the info :) have moved Shiki from the "unknown area" UP.

    I agree that the lineup of upcoming nendos seem good. For me personally, I can't wait for the Fate and Nanoha nendoroids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. >< how come nanoha looks so cute, like a small baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nendorised version mar...
    Thats still the concept Art though.. so must see some prototypes to see how it turns out.
    I quite like the sculpt

    ReplyDelete