Saturday, January 31, 2009
MEDICOM TOY's amazing line of 1:6 scale figures, Goku in his Super Saiyan form from the globally acclaimed and hugely popular Dragon Ball Z anime series. Each 1:6 scale Super Saiyan Goku RAH figure includes figure stand and comes packaged in a beautiful display box. Standing 300mm tall, this fully articulated figure of Son Goku features real clothing
For a full video view, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSSf2rlsFio
You can get your Gokus (super or otherwise) from SideShow Collectibles. They ship internationally.
Super Saiyan Goku RAH - Dragon Ball Z
Goku RAH - Dragon Ball Z
Friday, January 30, 2009
Anyways, there are alot of feedback that you get a greasy "sticky: feeling from the torso, spare hands basically all the PVC parts of the ironman. So if you cannot stand that feeling , heres the solution. Tried and tested by ME
1) remove all batteries from your ironman
2) put your ironman (and the spare hands) in a clean part of your Freezer (NO i am not kidding). if your freezer got no space then put in the fridge
3)Take OUT the ironman after 15mins (if in freezer) ...25 min (if in fridge)
4)once taken out you will notice condensation start to form on your ironman.. its normal..dun worry
5) wait around 3mins for your figure to reach room temp and condensation to stop forming
6) use a clean microfiber cloth (or tissue paper if you dun have microfiber) and SOFTLY wipe off all condensation
7)leave ironman alone for another 10 mins to allow any vapor you missed to evaporate8)put batteries backVOILA .. not sticky anymore.. (note that depending on humilty and temp of where you keep it.. you may have to repeat this in 6mths to prevent stickiness from coming back)
I learned this neat trick reading it from an article or online somewhere. Its actually for maintaining figures to prevent them from degrading and turning sticky. I have done it for all of my PVC figures and it makes a world of difference.
Happy "non-sticky" ironman
Hope this helps you.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Of course be prepared to pay an amazing price for this amazing figure.
At ￥49,350 (~SGD$835) for the normal version and ￥58,800 (~SGD$996) for the DX version with Panther, my only hope is that I strike the 10mil TOTO to buy this one.
Pics of the Amazingness
GAIKING THE GREAT!!Check out this PERFECT transformation
The helmet will come out from the back pack of Raiking!
Look at the amount of detail here.. The horns can be extended to give the complete look
You can now swop out the gaiking hands for raiking hands . Man.. those are beautiful hands
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Shining Blade DX Xmillion Limited Ver.- Gold colour , 300mm, 2,625円
Friday, January 23, 2009
Preorders have opened for these from ToysN Toys and i am sure the other shops will follow suit soon. So if you want to blow your whole red packet $$$ to pay for these... Heres your chance :P
For the rest of use mortals.. heres some pics to drool over
Chun-Li is a video game character created by Capcom . First introduced in Street Fighter II: The World Warrior , she has since appeared as a player character in each subsequent Street Fighter title. Her name is Mandarin, meaning "spring beauty".
An undercover Interpol agent, Chun-Li enters Street Fighter II 's fighting tournament as a way of getting to its founder, M. Bison . She seeks to avenge her father, who was murdered while investigating Bison's crime syndicate , Shadaloo.
Her signature move is the Hyakuretsukyaku Hundred Rending Leg , commonly known as the Lightning Kick ), which involves repeatedly kicking her opponent from a tilted standing position. Chun-Li is notable for being the first female to appear in a single-player fighting game , and has acquired the nickname "First Lady of Fighting Games" among enthusiasts.
Here are the specs of Chun-Li:
- Stands 300mm tall!
- Chinese representative martial artist Chun-li from Street Fighter II is faithfully realized in 12-inch action figure format!
- Dynamic motion of chignon ribbon is perfectly captured!
- Detailed China dress-based costume, even to its golden line art!
- Includes various hand parts!
- Flexible boots, various poses achievable!
- Newly developed sturdy legs, exclusive for Chun-Li!
- Using RAH Female Body, maintains both realistic figure and wide articulation range!
- Includes figure stand
Thursday, January 22, 2009
- Here is latest ready to ship 2008 MEDICOM TOY Real Action Hero series RAH375 Dragon Ball Son Gokou action figure Son Gokou stands around 12 inches high. The set include 4 pairs of exchange hands, and you may post any classic Gokou post as shown in the anime. They are fully poseable with detailed outfits and nice headsculpt.
AND- 1:6 scale figures, Piccolo from the globally acclaimed and hugely popular Dragon Ball Z anime series. Each 1:6 scale Piccolo RAH figure includes figure stand and comes packaged in a beautiful display box.
The Piccolo figure is ready to take life on your shelf in any dynamic pose that you desire
For a video View of the both figure, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhlcSur1y1w
You can get both Goku and Piccolo from SideShow Collectibles. They Ship internationally
Aoshima brings us a gorgeous completed, die-cast model of the drop ship that featured so prominently in Aliens. Weapons pods all move, gear raise and lower, and the APC can be stored in the opening cargo bay for quick deployment exactly as seen in the movie! This version comes with a figure of the Alien Queen.
Die-cast metal, completed model of the armored personnel carrier that featured in the movie Aliens. Wheels turn, and the gun turret on the back moves up and down on its rails, and pivots. Fits inside the Dropship (sold separately) for quick-deploy action as seen in the movie. This version comes with colonial marine figures.
For a quick video review of both, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8JkC-ZUJRg