Thursday, July 23, 2009

Freeing Lucky Star - Miyuki Takara Gym Uniform ver. 1/4 PVC Figure

Of course after Konata, Kagami & Tsukasa comes the 4th star of Lucky Star, my favourite.. Miyuki :)
Again done in the huge 1/4 scale standing at 38cm tall, I can imagine the amount of shelf space all 4 lucky star figures will take up if placed together.

I am not crazy about the sculpt for Miyuki though. I can't place my finger on it but its a little "off" to me. i think maybe they scylpted her too thin... and of course she does not seem so well endowed as I thought she would be.. oh well if you are a hardcore fan and have lots of space to spare, you can consider the whole set :P

You can get Miyuki and the rest of the gang HERE at PlayAsia. They ship internationally.

Specs
Product name Miyuki Takara Gym Uniform ver. (たからみゆき らいそうふくばーじょん)
Series Lucky Star
Price 12,800 Yen (~SGD$195)
Release Date 2009/10
Specifications Complete painted PVC figure - 1/4 scale - stand included - approx 38cm(H)
Sculpting/Production/Sold By FREEing
Distributor Good Smile Company



Credits:http://www.goodsmile.info/detail/eng/2556/Miyuki+Takara+Gym+Uniform+ver..html
Cheers
Surge

No comments:

Post a Comment