Thursday, December 17, 2009

MaxFactory Figma Urusei Yatsura - Lum

From the manga Urusei Yatsura comes a Figma of Lum, the main heroine. Scheduled to be released March 2010 for 2500Yen. I have no idea whatsoever of Lum or Urusei Yatsura since I have never read the manga, so this will be just a bikini clad Figma to me :P

Lum is sculpted wearing a tiger-striped bikini and comes with 3 faces ; normal, cross-eyed and crazy bitch look... I like the her crazed look and when paired with lightening accessory which can me attached to her hand, actually looks pretty cool.

Also included is a really cute little boy "Ten-Chan" who apparently is Lum's cousin. Ten Chan is really a blob of cuteness and MaxFactory has included an additional stand attachment so he can be posed to be flying around Lum(see pics below). Again extremely cute and cool side-by-side with Lum

I normally would not get Figmas of bikini clad females characters that I am not familiar with, however Lum just might make me have an exception. The pairing with Ten-chan could be too cute to resist :)

Specs
Product name figma Lum (ふぃぐま らむ)
Series Urusei Yatsura
Price 2,500Yen (~SGD$39)
Release Date 2010/03
Specifications Painted ABS&PVC posable figure - not to scale - approx 14cm(H)
Sculptor Masaki Asai - Max Factory
Sold by Max Factory
Distributor Good Smile Company

Credits:http://www.goodsmile.info/detail/eng/2798/figma+Lum.html
Cheers
Surge

No comments:

Post a Comment