Thursday, March 19, 2009

New 1/8 PVC Figures from Alter

Alter has revealed their upcoming 1/8 PVC Figures to be released in July.
I see some AFFs among them.. but their weapons are not big enough for me. hmmzz still time for me to decide if I want to get them


* Update Pre-Order have opened for these 3 Alter figures from singapore shops. Check with your favourite shop for details

For folks outside Singapore, you can pre-order from Play-ASIA Here. They ship internationally.

Well, heres the lineup

Shihodo Narika Choko Sennin Ver. from Beat Blades Haruka 7,800Yen (~SGD$124)


Kaaya from the Aegis of URUK 7,500yen(~SGD$120)
Fatina from Aegis of URUK 8610Yen(~SGD$130) My favourite..Also the most expensive :P
Credits: http://www.alter-web.jp/figure/index.html
Cheers
Surge

No comments:

Post a Comment