Sunday, February 1, 2009
Today my buddy 'surge' gave me a super bright idea and I took up a challenge to configure an Iron Man Tony Stark 1/6 figure using the spare head from my Mark III set.
Below is the results:
This is a self made Iron Man Tony Stark figure using:
- Hot Toys 01 male TRUETYPE 38 Figure *Tom cruise limited edition* 1/6 scale body (c/w a standard black Hot Toys Stand, a pair of extra hands & a alternative head joint)
- The spare Tony Stark head from the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III set
- 1/6 Business suit (black) with tie, leather belt, shoes (c/w black socks) & sunglass
The set up for this is actually quite easy, highly recommended for collectors who love their Iron Man Figure. Alternatively if money is not an issue to you, you can also get an additional Iron Man Mark III set to and replace the head...
However, this configuration only cost me = S$45 for the body, S$60 for the suit and S$2 for the sunglass. Total is a affordable S$107.00. I do find it quite reasonable...
For those interested to do the same, you can go down to China Square Central (CSC) Sunday market and look for a guy selling the cloths and body. His booth/table is located:
- on the 2nd floor,
- pass the Beauty Salon shop (direct opposite end to Ng's Collection),
- booth/table is next to the big window and beside the glass door leading to a 2nd
floor outdoor walkway.
For a video view, see my clip at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PElams2hDM