Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yamato Creators’ Labo - Tsukasa Bullet Compact Hog

Yamato is going to release this PVC of Tsukasa Bullet Compact Hog which is based on an illustration by Tsukasa Jun ( 司淳 ).

Now honestly, I normally skip past the Creator's Labo line... which is weird since the line focused on female figures which more often then not were wielding nice big weapons. I don't know, although they were AFFs, they just rubbed on the wrong way.. maybe because they had this "dark" element to them which I didn't like.

Now I am not saying This particular figure doesn't have this dark element but as I was researching for other figures it just caught my eye. Its just the detailing on this figure looks simply awesome and even through all the black, you can see the attention to detail that went into this figure.

I won't say much more.. have a look yourself. I think its one of those figure that you either love or really hate....

You can get yours HERE from PlayAsia. They ship internationally and offer free shipping to Singapore.

Specs
Item name :
Creators’ Labo #024 Tsukasa Bullet Compact Hog
Original :
Tsukasa Bullet 2007 Calendar
Dimensions : non scale, approx height 18.5cm(H)

Specifications:Pre-painted PVC Figure
Release Date : June 2010
Price : 10,800Yen (~SGD$168)
Sculpted by: G.O. (Cerberus Project TM)

Credits:http://www.amiami.com/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=FIG-MOE-1572&template=default/product/e_display.html
Cheers
Surge

No comments:

Post a Comment